Making it easy to get better
Primary care for the whole family
Easy scheduling. Caring providers. Virtual visits & house calls.
When and where you need it
- Annual checkups & preventative care
- Same day appointments & urgent care
- Chronic condition management
- Medication management & immunizations
- Personalized treatment plans
- Diagnostic testing & lab work
How it works
Follow-up with Rx, referrals etc.
Serving Your Area
We Provide Several Ways to
Access Care, No Matter Where You Are
We offer in-home services in the metro Atlanta and Austin areas, bringing the medical care you need to your home or office.
Licensed in Georgia and Texas, our providers offer virtual care to residents throughout both states. Connect with a doctor from any device, anywhere you are.
Rogelio Trevino, MD
Family Medicine Physician
Sarah Peterson, MD
Family Medicine Physician
Best patient satisfaction in the industry!
NPS rating of 97 vs. industry average of 58
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you accepting new patients?
How much will I pay for my appointment?
Your insurance provider is the best resource for accurate and up-to-date information about your coverage. They can clarify details such as deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and any specific terms or limitations that may apply to your policy.
Taking the time to contact your insurance provider will empower you to make well-informed decisions about your healthcare expenses, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of your financial responsibility. For any house call appointments, we charge a small mobile fee of $20 per location/appointment. There are no costly annual membership fees with Ascend, only a small $20 mobile fee per location/appointment for any house call appointments.
Are you uninsured? No problem, please contact our Health Concierge Team to discuss our self-pay options at 888-250-5708.
How do I schedule a home visit?
How can I find my telemedicine appointment link?
How do I prepare for my Telemedicine visit?
- Technology Setup: Please ensure that you have a reliable internet connection and a device (such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer) with a camera and microphone. This will allow you to interact with our healthcare provider seamlessly. If this is first time enable camera and microphone
- Create a Quiet Space: Find a quiet and well-lit area in your home for the telemedicine visit. Minimizing distractions will help you and our provider communicate effectively. We cannot see you if you are driving or in an unsafe
- Medical Records: If you have any relevant medical records, prescriptions, or a list of medications you are currently taking, please have them handy for reference. If possible, please send your records to email@example.com
- Be Prepared to Share: Be open and honest about your symptoms, concerns, and any changes in your health. This will help our healthcare provider make informed decisions.
- Questions: Feel free to prepare a list of questions or topics you'd like to discuss during the telemedicine visit.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please feel free to contact our office at 888-250-5708 during our regular business hours (7:00am-7:00pm EST). We understand that unexpected situations can arise, and we will do our best to work with you to find a more suitable time.
Please note, cancellations made with less than 24 business hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee. Our fees are $49 for Family Medicine and $99 for Behavioral Health appointments.
We did not find your search. Please try another entry.