The foundation of my therapeutic approach is person-centered. Developing a safe, trusting, and authentic therapeutic relationship between a therapist and client is one of the most important factors in treatment outcomes.
"I am dedicated to creating a safe and trusting therapeutic space for clients to engage in self-exploration and reflection, experience vulnerability, and develop the insight and skills needed to enhance mental wellness, daily functioning and overall quality of life."
Book an Appointment with Jenni Caruso
Behind the Scrubs
- University of West Georgia - B.A., Psychology, 2007
- University of West Georgia - M.Ed., Guidance and Counseling, 2009
- Harry Potter Enthusiast - Favorite Quote: "Don't let the Muggles get you down." - Ron Weasley (Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets)
- Lady GaGa's #1 Fan
- I am ambidextrous
- I enjoy coloring, crocheting, and spending time with my dog, Elsa, a 7 year-old, pit-mix rescue
- I love sitcoms and musicals