Medical Weight Loss
starting at just $200/mo
get to a healthy weight and maintain it
led by expert medical providers
Access to a full team
with you every step of your journey
Primary care providers
Nutritional health coaches
Weight loss medications
personalized, affordable, science-backed approach
- Semaglutide (active ingredient in Ozempic & Wegovy)
- Tirzepatide (active ingredient in Mounjaro)
Address the psychological aspects
For many, medical weight loss programs make losing weight easy. It’s keeping it off that is the hard part. We offer an optional behavioral therapy component that will help.
- Address emotional eating
- Build positive self-image
- Improve relationship with food
- Address underlying issues
- Foster a supportive environment
Affordable Monthly Pricing Options
$200starting price per month
$75$50 (when you sign up for 3 months)
- Medication cost: $150
$350starting price per month
$75$50 (when you sign up for 3 months)
- Medication cost: $300
Membership fee covers cost of nutritional health coaching and is required for program participation and monthly Rx refills. Virtual check-ins with your primary care provider as well as optional therapy visits will be billed through your insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you accepting new patients?
How much will I pay for my appointment?
Nutritional coaching is covered by your membership fee.
For other virtual appointments, we bill through insurance. If you do not have insurance, now worries! Give us a call at 888-250-5708 and we can talk through self-pay rates for your appointments. We are in-network with most major insurances. For example, the average co-pay for an annual check-up is $0 however, this could vary based on your specific plan. These appointments will include:
- virtual check-ups with your Ascend primary care provider (cadence determined by provider)
- (optional) virtual behavioral therapy / counseling appointments
Your insurance provider is the best resource for accurate and up-to-date information about your coverage. They can clarify details such as deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and any specific terms or limitations that may apply to your policy.
Taking the time to contact your insurance provider will empower you to make well-informed decisions about your healthcare expenses, ensuring that you have a clear understanding of your financial responsibility.
Do your providers prescribe Ozepmic, Wegovy, or Mounjaro?
- Semaglutide: active ingredient in Ozempic & Wegovy
- Tirzepatide: active ingredient in Mounjaro
How can I find my telemedicine appointment link?
How do I prepare for my Telemedicine visit?
- Technology Setup: Please ensure that you have a reliable internet connection and a device (such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer) with a camera and microphone. This will allow you to interact with our healthcare provider seamlessly. If this is first time enable camera and microphone
- Create a Quiet Space: Find a quiet and well-lit area in your home for the telemedicine visit. Minimizing distractions will help you and our provider communicate effectively. We cannot see you if you are driving or in an unsafe
- Medical Records: If you have any relevant medical records, prescriptions, or a list of medications you are currently taking, please have them handy for reference. If possible, please send your records to email@example.com
- Be Prepared to Share: Be open and honest about your symptoms, concerns, and any changes in your health. This will help our healthcare provider make informed decisions.
- Questions: Feel free to prepare a list of questions or topics you'd like to discuss during the telemedicine visit.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please feel free to contact our office at 888-250-5708 during our regular business hours (7:00am-7:00pm EST). We understand that unexpected situations can arise, and we will do our best to work with you to find a more suitable time.
Please note, cancellations made with less than 24 business hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee. Our fees are $49 for Family Medicine and $99 for Behavioral Health appointments.
We did not find your search. Please try another entry.